At Hard Jive we are ready for your next song. We record, mix, and master your music in house.
For needs on set and off set, we got you covered. We are ready to help with cleaning dialogue, sound design, and foley.
- We run the latest version of ProTools, Logic, and have all the equipment needed to record anything from drums to vocals.
- We also carry musical equipment onsite that you may use:
- Yamaha M08 weighted Keyboard
- 60’s Ludwig Drums
- 2 Ludwig Snare drums
- Plenty of percussion toys
- 89 Black Beauty Gibson Les Paul
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ohana Ukulele
- Digital Instrument Libraries (Omnisphere and various Kontakt instruments)
- Mixing is the process where we balance the the instruments together, EQ, add dynamic processing, pitch correction, panning, add automation, and anything else that will make your song sound amazing.
- The time spent mixing is the same rate as recording.
- Mixing is usually done after the client leaves because it is often not very entertaining, however the client is definitely welcome to stay during the mixing process.
- We also mix projects that were recorded outside of our studio. We prefer ProTools, Logic, or Garageband files. However you can export each individual track and send that to us.
- Mixing time varies depending on the complexity, length, and number of instruments in your song. At minimum the mixing time will take 1.5 hours.
Other audio services
- Location Sound
- We use the best equipment including Sound Devices preamps, Lectrosonics transmitters and receivers, and Countrymen microphones.
- Post Production Audio
- We clean up audio for film, podcasts, and also do sound design.